Thursday, June 7, 2012

First order of business

Hey Dudes.

Singlehandedly juggling a new twitter account, an old facebook and email account, while sitting in front of the heater and trying not to tralala along to Seal's 'Kiss from a Rose' on Tv, I decide I should bite the proverbial bullet and eithe open myspace up again, or start a Blog where I can complain to no one and put something in that spot in your twitter profile that says "URL".

So. here I am. Let us establish that not only do none of you like me, I am okay wth that, because until I throw this around in a tweet, none o you actually exist. I've mostly written this badboy up so I can nutter along about random crap that only interests me and also about awesome books that interest everyone.

My point is: STAY TUNED


'Cause I'm badass

Aidan

2 comments:

  1. Where do I sign up for this bad boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ummm I am not very sure. it took me 5 mins just to findout what the site address was to post it onto twitter! If I work it out I will let you know.I don't know how to get a sweet blog setup like yours :)

    ReplyDelete