Tuesday, June 12, 2012

..and BOOM goes the dynamite.

Hey!! Does anyone remember The Land Before Time? As in, Littlefoot and co. and all the crazy prehistoric adventures? WELL. As shown in the below (or above, I'm never sure where the picture gets loaded to) work of art, is $53.96 worth of dinosaur goodness. Totally effin worth it. In dvd format I recieved 13 full length movies, all of which I grew up with as a kid and have fond memories of going to gran's and she'd have bought the newest one to watch while we visited. If you've never watched the heartache of littlefoots mum dying to the friggen saddest friggen music EVARRR, or gotten countless singalongs stuck in your head from this (weeee runaround-RUNAROUND, in the beautiful vaaalley...), then YOU my friend have missed out.

Even if you were an oldie during tge 90's your kids are so so SO deprived of excellency.

I know this is a boring blog post, but I really don't care

I fucking love dinosaurs

Peace out homies


2 comments: